Tuition and Handbook
Holy Cross Lutheran School strives to provide a superior education to all of our students.
For our acedemic policies, download our handbook here.
For a printable copy of our Tuition and Fees, click here
- Tuition is divided into 10 months (August - May).
- Payments are due on the 1st of every month.
- Accounts not paid by the 11th of each month are considered delinquent.
- If still unpaid by the last day of the month, the child shall not be admitted to school until the account is made current.
- Special arrangements may be made in advance (not after account becomes delinquent) by cantacting John Abbott Board of Education chairman, (602) 708-3875.
- We participate in Tops (Tuition Organization for Private Schools). This is a program run by the state of Arizona that directs taxes of Arizona citizens to the tuition of students attending private schools. You can learn more at www.topsforkids.com
- We participate in ACSTO (Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization). This program is similar to TOPS. It directs the taxes of Arizona citizens and business to the tuition of students attending private schools. To learn more about ACSTO go to www.acsto.org
- We participate in Arizona Tuition Connection. To learn more about Arizona Tuition Connection go to www.arizonatuitionconnection.com/
- We participate in AZ Education First. To learn more about AZ Education First go to www.azeducationfirst.com/
|Type||Monthly Tuition||Tuition Total|