Tuition and Handbook
Holy Cross Lutheran School strives to provide a superior education to all of our students.
For our acedemic policies, download our handbook here.
For a printable copy of our Tuition and Fees, click here
- Tuition is divided into 10 months (August - May).
- Payments are due on the 1st of every month.
- Accounts not paid by the 11th of each month are considered delinquent.
- If still unpaid by the last day of the month, the child shall not be admitted to school until the account is made current.
- Special arrangements may be made in advance (not after account becomes delinquent).
- We participate in ACSTO (Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization). This program is similar to TOPS. It directs the taxes of Arizona citizens and business to the tuition of students attending private schools. To learn more about ACSTO go to www.acsto.org
|Type||Monthly Tuition||Tuition Total|